Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Small groups again?

My post back in early November was hopeful for another men's group starting at my church. It never got off the ground. I got so busy with the holidays, I never got a chance to find out what happened.

Now our pastor has got the church behind him, and he is looking to make Wednesdays church night with small groups the central focus (Purpose Driven).

I am content to wait and see what God is doing in my church (and help Him in his work). My Great Banquet reunion group is keeping me going.

2 Comments:

Blogger Helen Bratko said...

Hi! Cool that your church is starting small groups. I checked out The Banquet and that looks great. Glad you have a reunion coming up. That will be an encouragement to you I'm sure.

Praying for you and your family as I sent this off. With affection, Helen

10:52 PM  
Blogger nai said...

Thanks for reading Helen. Just to clarify, the reunion group, also known as 4th day reunion groups, is a small group that you join that is made up of people who have been through the Great banquet and want to stay within the community supporting it.

I will be serving on the team hosting the next one in April! Can't wait.

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home